Cuts+More™ Scissors 22.9cm (9 in)
Available at Canadian Tire Stores
Innovative design combines essential tools for maximum versatility!
Quite possibly the world’s most versatile scissors, the Cuts+More™ Scissors puts the power of multiple tools in the palm of your hand, helping you get more done without rummaging through every drawer in your house. High-quality blades provide excellent cutting performance on a wide variety of materials. Large, ergonomically sculpted finger and thumb loops provide excellent comfort and control when cutting. Additional features include a power notch for cutting light rope, wire cutter, twine cutter, pointed awl tip and bottle opener. You can even take the Cuts+More™ Scissors apart and use the titanium-coated blade as a knife. It’s also dishwasher safe and includes an innovative sheath with a built-in tape cutter and a ceramic scissors sharpener to keep the blades on your Cuts+More™ Scissors performing at their best.
- High-quality blades are ideal for cutting a wide variety of household, office and garden materials
- Ergonomically sculpted handles provide comfortable use and cutting control
- Power notch cuts light rope
- Wire cutter makes cutting wire without damaging the blades quick and easy
- Twine cutter cuts twine cleanly and quickly
- Pointed awl tip is perfect for piercing small holes in cardboard, leather and more
- Bottle opener makes it easy to open bottles
- Take-apart design offers a titanium-coated knife that is three times harder than steel for general cutting needs
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Sheath protects blades, sharpens scissors and includes a tape cutter for opening boxes
- Length: 22.9 (9 inch)
- Lifetime warranty
How do I sharpen the scissors?
- Remove the sheath from your Cuts+More™ Scissors
- Hold the sheath in your left hand with the sharpener slot facing up, the “Fiskars” logo facing toward you
- Insert your scissors with the ceramic rod between the blades
- Draw the scissors toward you in a cutting action, applying gentle pressure
- Repeat three to five times
How do I take apart the scissors to use the titanium-coated blade as a knife?
- Hold the scissors with the “Fiskars” logo facing up
- Open the scissors as far as they will go
- Lift the titanium-coated (black) blade straight up, slipping it over the T-shaped hinge to use the blade as a knife
- To return to “scissors mode,” slide the titanium-coated blade back over the T-shaped hinge and close the scissors
Review this product