A machete with the power of an ax. The Brush Ax's thick drop-forged blade rips through underbrush-even small trees-like no flimsy stamped steel machete blades can. Even better, the long 21" FiberComp® fiberglass handle lets you swing this monster baseball bat style for serious wind-up power. We find the Brush Ax perfect for clearing the overgrown oak savannah that dominates our local landscape. Also a must-have for hacking trails through the willow-infested sloughs up north-ask us how we know.
- Drop-forged steel blade for greater strength and durability
- Hardened steel blade with non-stick coating cuts with less effort
- Insert-molded design prevents blade from loosening or separating from the handle
- FiberComp® construction-reinforced fiberglass composite handle provides strength, durability and lighter weight
- Includes sheath for safe storage and transportation
- Lifetime warranty
Review this product