X11 Splitting Axe-43.2cm (17 in)
Get more one-strike splits with a perfect balance of power, speed and accuracy.
Perfect as a secondary axe for quick jobs, the X11 is designed for easy one-handed use when splitting small logs. Like every X-Series™ Hatchet or Axe, the X11 combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. This combination of features allows the blade to disperse wood more effectively, offering more one-strike splits with each swing. Since you can split wood more easily with the X11, each job requires less time, less effort and less hand strain.
- Ideal for easy one-handed use when splitting small logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Unique head shape disperses wood from the blade for clean splitting
- Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes
- Non-stick blade coating powers through wood and prevent head from getting stuck
- Unbreakable PermaHead™ insert-molded head will not loosen and prevents overstrike breakage
- Shock-absorbing FiberComp® handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage
- Nonslip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Designed in Billnäs, Finland, building on a 360-year history of the world’s best forged tools
- Included sheath helps protects blade and the user
- Head weight: 839 g (1.85 lbs), Total weight: 1.1 kg (2.43 lbs).
- Lifetime warranty
Review this product