Auto-eject Stand-up Weeder (4-claw)
Designed to remove weeds and their roots without sore knees and an auto-eject feature that makes weeding almost fun.
The Fiskars® stand-up weeder makes it easy to permanently remove invasive plants without sore knees from kneeling, back ache from bending or harsh, costly chemical herbicides that need to be applied multiple times. Just place the head over a weed, step down on the foot platform, and the four serrated, stainless-steel claws will grab weeds with deep roots for clean removal. To make cleanup quick and easy, the spring-loaded auto-eject mechanism shoots the pulled weed into your yard waste receptacle or pile at the push of a button. As a bonus, an ergonomic handle helps reduce wrist fatigue while you work.
Sold Exclusive at Canadian Tire.
- Ideal for permanently removing dandelions, thistles and other invasive weeds without multiple applications of harsh, costly herbicide
- Long handle eliminates sore knees from kneeling and back ache from bending and stooping
- Spring-loaded auto-eject mechanism clears the head and fires the pulled weed into your waste collection area at the push of a button for quick, easy cleanup (includes manual eject as well)
- Four serrated, stainless-steel claws firmly grab weeds with deep roots for permanent removal
- Foot platform makes it easy to step down and maximize force to penetrate tough soil
- Ergonomic handle design helps keep your wrist in a neutral position for more comfortable use
- Sturdy steel shaft provides lasting value
- Length: 106.7 cm (42")
- Lifetime warranty
Review this product